Lux Agency and SEMIOSIS, the Semiomarketing Lab, have arranged a micro training course, in english, about Semiomarketing: Fashion and Luxury BCO in downtown Paris (France) on the following days :
Saturday 26th October and Saturday November 16th
from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 5p.m.
Semiomarketing is an innovative methodology, originated from widely tested techniques.
It is based upon the polysemantic analysis, breaking down and remaking of verbal, visual and morphological texts (advertising, internal communication, web) created by the marketing and communication departments of a company. Consumer profiles and needs must be taken into consideration within the application of this methodology.
It aims at optimizing the sales-communication processes’ efficiency. The Fashion and Luxury BCO (Business Communication Optimization) refers to all such activities that are aimed at increasing the target-client conversion rates or the consumer’s loyalty rates by implementing specific strategies which may strengthen the results of the companies’ B2C or B2B communication activities.
All of the applicants will receive a certificate of participation with designation as a qualified "Fashion and Luxury B C O specialist".
Limited number of participants are allowed.
Applicants must enrol by Friday September 20
The course costs 400 euros vat included (for two days).
Several topics of our program of study will be the following:
- SEMIOMARKETING: a brand new DNA for Business
- Fashion and Luxury Business Communication Optimization (BCO)
- Target satisfaction and Zeitgeist: a new contribution for BCO
- The 8th P of the marketing mix: Perception
- EXTRAbrand, a method used to extrapolate the fashion and luxury brands’ essence and methods used to launch new brands
- WARPFRAME Fashion and Luxury Advertising Video on mobile
- Net semiology fundamentals for fashion market-oriented communication and digital seo oriented
- Art semiology fundamentals for fashion market-oriented visual communication
- Fashion semiology fundamentals for market- oriented fashion communication
Case history analysis and exercises will be carried out aimed at improving fashion and luxury business communication (both digital and traditional) by using tables and methods of semiomarketing.
LecturerCinzia Ligas, semiotician, is among the foremost experts in Italy in luxury communication.
She is consultant in semiomarketing, fashion semiology, fashion video advertising, net semiology and virtual fashion, and professor or lecturer at various prestigious university institutes as IESEG in Paris, Istituto Marangoni in Paris and Milan, IED in Milan, Domus Academy in Milan, Style and Design College, University of Bologna.
Books and Publications:
- “Principi di Net Semiology” for Tecniche Nuove
- “Art Semiology - l’immagine oltre l’arte (tra pubblicità e marketing)” for Ars Europa;
- “Content Management” for Apogeo
- “Soggetto Elettronico” for Ars Europa,
- “Logosemiotica e Fonosemiotica ” for Ars Europa
- “Fashion Semiology, the Language of Fashion and Luxury through Style, Communication and Marketing” for Gruppo24Ore and Istituto Marangoni Books.
and write fashion BCO as the subject topic.